Thursday, March 25, 2010

my television has passed away...

i tried to watch tv today to soothe my nerves and i found that was impossible.

more family crap today. i got beaten down pretty badly. i am so sick of people talking at me. it's just so depressing. i feel so stupid. i think my one sister is lying to me... it makes me feel really bad. i have been told my father didn't want me to have the house because "in six months it wouldn't be worth anything." well, it's been six months.... and it has not yet fallen to the ground. i asked my sister to stop saying that and said he told me something else (he wanted me to have the house). why would she keep saying that to me?

i keep getting told "you had more opportunity than anyone" and that basically, i fucked up. well, i graduated from college. so, there was that. i have worked in jobs in my field that paid decently, but they were.. well, extremely stressful. except for going to college, i don't know what else i've had... i am sure they could give me a list of the ways i've fucked up and generally been a rotten as hell excuse for a human being. but, then they "love" me "dearly." i suppose that's why no one ever calls me or comes to see me without bitching me out the entire time they're here.

i hope my parents aren't seeing this mess....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry about your tv dying. i know that is a pain. maybe you could get one of your nefews to move your bedroom tv into the living room and hook it up? probably not...

your siblings no more know you than they know me, as they have rarely contected you during the entire of your adult life. as with all opinions based on no facts, their opinions are invalid. they are basically real life trolls.

i am sorry they are being assholes. i know it is hard on you. it just speaks volumes about their asshole-ishness that during this extremely hard time in your life they are acting this way. especially using 'things your father said' as barbs against you.

i no more believe your dad said that than i believe sarah palin should be president. since you have 2 conflicting stories, i just wonder who has lied to you more often- your dad or your sitser?