Thursday, March 18, 2010

forever the sickest shampoo

well, shampoo has bronchitis!

i've started a few longer posts, but hit abort on them because they were stupid.

now, my ever-present insomnia has kicked in so expect some weirdness like...

is it against the law these days to play rock videos or something? i mean, seriously. i have been flipping between the music channels and i am seeing the same few videos over and over. i will try my best to refrain from posting in detail about them, but i can't promise anything. haha

antibiotics should be otc for people like me, i swear. actually, my local pharmacy should just carry a "shampoo is sick again, same old same old" kit for me to pick up prn.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

get well soon shampoo.
i'm glad you are feeling well enough to at least return to your blog. i know it makes you happy.

shampoo said...

thank you. :)