Tuesday, December 8, 2009

not too creative...

well, I thought it might be this... but, then I thought, "that's too predictable." john phillips made some remark about cass elliot's weight that caused her to run off from her conversation with mick jagger.

also, john phillips and mick jagger seem to have worked together a bunch. they also didn't release a bunch of this, so there you go.

anyway, I am done with the mick jagger angle. which I didn't really mean to get into, but he just kept coming up... but, I guess if you work with someone that'll happen.

1 comment:

shampoo said...

there are some very screwed up things going on and it's hard to even understand. of course, she pointed out on oprah that her whole family was using every type of drugs at the time. I cannot even imagine...

the house they lived in has been condemned since they lived there. it sat empty for years, she said. it's a mansion with a pool and all that.