Saturday, October 24, 2009

decisions, decisions...

it's time for a new phone. but what kind? I have a pda. or smartphone or whatever. it's pretty neat. but, it has been troublesome. so, I have to decide what to get and I have to get it with the money verizon allows because I don't have a lot of spare moola just now. of course, I paid extra for THIS one and it has been replaced twice. so there you go.

also... my father's car... my sisters and brother may let me give them $2000 and keep it and sell mine. mine's a 00 malibu ls (sport model), his is a 01 impala. his has been maintained better, but mine is cuter. his is worth more than $2000 btw. but it's also 1/4 mine already. the thing with cars when you slice them into four parts, they don't work so well.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a shame we ever stopped using horses. You can cut them into quarters. Of course, then you can't ride them, but I am not to be troubled with such details. My recommendation would be to find out how they want that $2000. You have a good car, but his is in better condition- plus it's bigger, so B-Dawg will fit more readily in the back. If they let you pay as you can, I'd do it.
Then, of course, you have to take care of the car.

shampoo said...

the $ comes from my share. there is a small account being divided (at some point) and that'd kind of mean i'd get a car and no cash. there are other accounts later, but ... oh complications of every sort...

Anonymous said...

I know it is probably a lost cause, but you should see if they'll let you do a half and half- $1000 now and $1000 when the rest of the accounts get settled. After all, you really do need the money.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.