Monday, October 12, 2009

animal prints

wtf is it with animal prints? I understand there are certain circumstances when such a thing might be fashionable or cute or sexy, but they're everywhere. I had a hard time finding appropriate funeralwear because 85 percent of everything else had leopard or snake or zebra all over it. at some point, this becomes un-cute, un-sexy, and surely at these levels of concentration cannot be fashionable.

I like fashion, but I may have to give up on vogue. not because of the aforementioned animal print. just bills and so on...

my sister changed my satellite package (she doesn't live here, long story). i'm on the "family package." people who know me are rolling their eyes or actually rolling on the floor. normally, I would be p.o.ed, but I am too sad to care too much. still, it's weird. that's all i'm saying.

5 comments:

Allen said...

You should call your satellite people and get a package worth watching. It will help with the sadness to have some entertainment besides Hallmark and Disney.

shampoo said...

you're right... there appears to be a cartoon on now...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.