Friday, September 19, 2014

FANFIC: Mrs. Wendy Hamburgerlar


disclaimer! I do not own Wendy's, McDonald's, Burger King or any of their respective copyrights, trademarks, logotypes or patents.



 Dave and Wendy Thomas are real people. This fic is not about them AT ALL.
Wendy Thomas and her father Dave Thomas. Real people connected to the actual Wendy's restaurant. This fanfic is not about them. Did you know Dave Thomas was a veteran of the Korean War?  Well, he was.
Here is another important thing to know about Wendy's. They have changed their logo. The original logo was based on a photo of Wendy Thomas taken when she was eight years old. The new logo is supposed to look older. IDK if it is still supposed to look like Wendy Thomas at all, maybe. But, here are the logos.




 Now for McDonald's logos. It has been a long time since there has been any connection to a family and the restaurant. So, I'll include some of their characters.








And since Burger King gets mentioned, here's their logo.



O.k., further disclaimer... I don't like hamburgers all that much, so I don't have strong feelings about the burgers offered by these restaurants. To each their own.

HERE WE GO....

Hi. My name is Wendy and I am a ginger. Maybe you've eaten in my dad's restaurants. He's really great at making burgers and at business. Since I love my dad and I love burgers, that's great. I spend a lot of time there. It's called Wendy's. (Surprise.)


But, we're not the only burger joint on the block. One of our main competitors is allegedly run by this clown named Ronald. Ronald McDonald. Hey, here's some insider info... the clown has nothing to do with the burger. Crazy, I know. I think he's the brother in law of the guy who makes the burgers, but I've never asked.



For some reason, McDonald's has this weird fan club going with all kinds of chracters. They're probably just friends of Ronald's now that I think about. All I know is there are quite a few of them. I see them around. Being in the trade, I even met a few.

But, there was one mysterious figure that caught my eye. I have to say, I was intrigued.

About all I knew about him was he really, really loves hamburgers. He loves them enough to risk his neck to eat them. He's the bad boy of McDonald's.





The trick was meeting him. He was fast on his feet and didn't let the grass grow under him. But, I knew his weakness. And I had a not-so-secret weapon: our burgers are better than McDonald's.

We met on neutral turf. The Burger King parking lot. The King himself presided. Nice guy, a little too old for me.




We hung around, all of us, for hours until he showed up. Ronald was juggling flaming apple pies and everyone except me was staring at the pies.




I saw him the minute he came in and he saw me. Not breaking eye contact for even a second, he walked straight to me.

"I heard you were askin' about me," were the first words he ever spoke to me.

"Maybe," I replied.

"Maybe nothing," he told me. "You," he pointed at me, "have been asking about me," he pointed at himself.





I tried for cool, but my cheeks were aflame--and nobody shows a blush like a ginger. So, I just shrugged.

"Let's get out of here," he said. He turned and walked away. He didn't check to see if I was following, but I was. I was right behind him.


2 comments:

Angry Rabbit said...

Funny! I cannot believe that there is actually art out there on the internet of sexy Wendy and sexy Hamburgler. There is something desperately sad about that...

shampoo said...

Yes.. there are some frightening takes on these characters and what they get up to in crazy fic land. and to think, just a few days ago and I did not know such things existed.